And the tour continues...mouths agape for sure! For me the most striking thing about Cristi's home is the flooring. Absolutely beyond beautiful. It is actually a reclaimed oak that the couple got from a barn back on the east coast. The brick floor in the mudroom is also reclaimed, found by the builder Hatfield Homes. I'm sure you all noticed the colorful barn wood on the wall in the world's most adorable mudroom...yeah, that wood came from the farm Cristi grew up on in Idaho. Being a super sentimental person, that's one her favorite things in the whole house. I would LOVE to do that with the barn wood from my grandparent's farm...how special!
The living room is just something else. I adore the serene color palette, the mix of patterns going on and the subtle nod to the coast. And how incredible is the piano room?! That floor!!! The ceiling is so cool too. It was actually done by their cabinet guy, Benjamin Blackwelder. Just wait until tomorrow when you see the eye candy he cooked up in the kitchen!
If you missed out on Day One of the tour, check it out here! Like yesterday, these beautiful interior photos were taken by the homeowner Cristi and Jessi Safsten...you can see more of their photography at Hiya Papaya! A lot of the furnishings you see came from designer Lindy Allen and her store Four Chairs Furniture. But if you have any questions about anything, just ask!
Edit: Here is source info as requested!
- Framed daisy painting came from designer at Four Chairs Furniture
- The same white paint is used throughout the house - Benjamin Moore's White Dove
- "Teach Love" print is from thewheatfield.etsy.com
- "It's Better Together" print is from miniMooshee.etsy.com
- All of the rugs in the home were purchased through Four Chairs Furniture
- Colorful pottery under clock is from West Elm
- Piano room wallpaper is Thibaut Bentley in Seamist from the Artisan Collection
- "Circles" dresser and clock came from Four Chairs Furniture
- Floor lamp in the living room (with the four glass balls) came from Lamps Plus
- Bike print is from buckscountyframes.etsy.com
- If there are things that you don't find on the 4-chairs website, you can just click on their "contact us" link and ask Lindy directly about the specific item. She will either know where to get it or will order one for you. She's great!
View Day One, Day Three, Day Four or Day Five! of the tour!
Love turquoise? Visit my shopping blog Everything Turquoise...updated several times throughout the day! Check out Decor by Color for even more color-themed shopping!